I heard something funny on the radio on my way to Tara's the other day that made me think of Kitty. Some study had been done on cat behavior and what some of their "antics" really mean. They said that when a cat brings you a dead animal they've killed it doesn't mean they're bringing you a present. Cats do this to their young and they're actually saying "You're a terrible hunter and you need to start killing your own food. Let me bring you something I've killed to show you." All this time we thought Kitty was giving us presents when actually he was embarrassed by what terrible hunters we were.
P.S. You need to start posting comments. I check for your comments everyday and you've never written one!
Smoking
12 years ago
I'll post a comment even though I'm not Nana. Love the picture of Bryce in his winter gear. He's such a cutie!
ReplyDelete