Andy and I went to the temple this afternoon while Paula watched the boys. When Tyler saw us leave in our Sunday clothes he asked "Are you going to church?" and we said "No we're going to the temple." After we picked up the boys I suggested to Andy we drive past the temple so Tyler knows what it is and can picture it when we tell him we're going to the temple (Andy suggested we should probably have a picture on the wall too). As we drove past the Provo temple I told him to look at the very top and he could see a statue of the Angel Moroni. Andy then said "Someday when you're older you can go to the temple too." Tyler was kind of half asleep at this point but he looked very seriously at the Angel Moroni and said "I don't think I can reach that high." I guess we'll have to have more lessons about the temple in Family Home Evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment