(Pictured above)
We found the hat and gloves in his closet yesterday when I was cleaning it out. Andy bought Tara a pair of nice biking gloves this summer but they ended up being way too small. Luckily they fit Tyler just right. He calls them his racing gloves and hat. He kept telling me yesterday he needed to go out and buy a red race car at the store to match his gloves and hat. He told me he had money. I asked him how much it was going to cost and he said $3. Andy said "Why don't we buy two!"
Other recent Tyler comments:
His friend Lily came over to play today and at lunch when discussing what they were going to do after lunch Tyler said "Lets pick our nose." I don't know how many friends he's going to keep with comments like those.
When we were at Tara's this week Bella kept trying to get under Tyler's skin by telling him he wasn't allowed to have a banana even though I'd already given him one or telling him he was a "baby sister." Tyler was almost in tears over this for some reason and kept saying "Mom, Bella's calling me a baby sister." Obviously Bella was getting the reaction she was looking for. I told him "Tyler she's just teasing you. Brush it off. Go play." So Tyler stop crying pretended to brush some imaginary something off his face and shoulders and then walked away to go play. Hey, whatever works.
No comments:
Post a Comment