A grandmother is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend.

~Author Unknown

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Is this Kid cute or what?

Think he's a winner? Help me choose which photo to submit for the Beautiful Baby Contest. Maybe I'm exploiting his good looks but I checked out the other photos and thought Bryce is cuter than 95% of those babies and we got nothing to loose. Capturing the cuteness in one photo is the hardest part. My favorites go from the bottom up. The top ones I wouldn't submit. His over exaggerated smile was just really cute. Go to parenting.com to look at the other contestants in the photo contest. I think he's got a shot in comparison. The ethnic kids may have a hand up but among the caucasian blue eyed blond hair babies he's definitely in the top percentile. But of course I have some bias as his mother.







2 comments:

  1. I think I like the first one (from the bottom) and I like the third one from the bottom too; he's a little more serious in that one but I love the hair.
    He's definetly got personality!
    I see a little of Bella in him.

    ReplyDelete