A grandmother is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend.

~Author Unknown

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Being the Little brother

Bryce is pretty good at putting up with Tyler antics. I'm sure when he has more skills to fight back that will change though. Tyler put his firemen hat on Bryce on Sunday. Bryce actually thought it was funny for a little while and was beaming and giggling.



When I tried to turn it around to take a picture he started to cry though.


Tyler likes to carry around this back pack during the day now. Its something a neighbor gave to us and it fits Tyler just right. I noticed it was pretty heavy today and opened it up to see what he was stashing inside. This is what I found: all of Bryce's favorite toys...coincidence? I think not.

1 comment:

  1. Brycie looks like such a "little man" in these pictures!

    Maybe Tyler was going to give the toys to Bryce in the car or at Bella's - I think his motives are purer than you think.

    ReplyDelete